- Can an energy services company finance equipment while maintaining mid-term flexibility?
- Can this R&D company get equipment in-service 6 months before budgeted funds become available?
- Can this aviation services company get more ROI out of end of lease assets?
- Can this surgery department acquire the newest technology despite resistant attitudes of administrators?
- Can an IT company develop a cost effective way to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
- Can this ROV services company acquire revenue producing equipment without straining cash resources?
- Can this US-based support center lease IT assets for their operations in Asia through a US lender?
- Can this global news organization shift from analog to digital in the middle of the financial crisis?
- Can this manufacturer upgrade to automated guided vehicles while preserving capital?
The company is one of the world’s leading engineering and scientific technology companies, with expertise in precision measurement and healthcare.