- Can an IT company develop a cost effective way to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
- Can an energy services company finance equipment while maintaining mid-term flexibility?
- Can this aviation services company get more ROI out of end of lease assets?
- Can this R&D company get equipment in-service 6 months before budgeted funds become available?
- Can this manufacturer upgrade to automated guided vehicles while preserving capital?
- Can this global news organization shift from analog to digital in the middle of the financial crisis?
- Can this surgery department acquire the newest technology despite resistant attitudes of administrators?
- Can this US-based support center lease IT assets for their operations in Asia through a US lender?
- Can this ROV services company acquire revenue producing equipment without straining cash resources?
Founded in 2003, this company is a leading North American provider of pipeline, facilities, fabrication, maintenance and integrity services to world renowned companies, delivering America’s energy safely. The company’s integrated network of energy services ranges from upstream production, processing and gathering facilities to high pressure transmission and distribution line.