- Can this R&D company get equipment in-service 6 months before budgeted funds become available?
- Can this surgery department acquire the newest technology despite resistant attitudes of administrators?
- Can this global news organization shift from analog to digital in the middle of the financial crisis?
- Can an IT company develop a cost effective way to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
- Can this US-based support center lease IT assets for their operations in Asia through a US lender?
- Can an energy services company finance equipment while maintaining mid-term flexibility?
- Can this ROV services company acquire revenue producing equipment without straining cash resources?
- Can this manufacturer upgrade to automated guided vehicles while preserving capital?
- Can this aviation services company get more ROI out of end of lease assets?
For your large ticket equipment sales or mid-sized and large companies that have need for a high volume of your equipment but need a customized, flexible and competitive financing—count on Somerset. While many lenders struggle with short term needs, early replacement, or flexible turn-in provisions, we leverage our deep experience in the purchase, management, sale and disposal of a wide variety of commercial equipment to offer a more intelligent approach. As a finance resource that can get out-of-the-box and create very unique solutions, leverage our team to get the deal done.