- Can this global news organization shift from analog to digital in the middle of the financial crisis?
- Can an IT company develop a cost effective way to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
- Can this ROV services company acquire revenue producing equipment without straining cash resources?
- Can this aviation services company get more ROI out of end of lease assets?
- Can this manufacturer upgrade to automated guided vehicles while preserving capital?
- Can an energy services company finance equipment while maintaining mid-term flexibility?
- Can this surgery department acquire the newest technology despite resistant attitudes of administrators?
- Can this US-based support center lease IT assets for their operations in Asia through a US lender?
- Can this R&D company get equipment in-service 6 months before budgeted funds become available?
A large Medical School & Teaching Hospital was leasing a hi-tech orthopedic surgical system from Somerset. The system had been in place over 5 years and the manufacturer had since made big improvements that were being offered on a new platform.